Monday, December 17, 2007

Priceless!

Last week McKenna, Todd and I all went over to our friends house the Alford's. They recently had a baby so we went to visit them and take them a meal and see what we could do to help during this new wonderful change for them. They are doing great! I wish I could say I did as well to the adjustment as Nori-Lyn is doing. She is doing so good and thankfully has so many family and friends reaching out to help and support her during this time. Anyone who has been in that place before knows how wonderful and appreciated any help is!! McKenna absolutely loves baby Caleb. It is so sweet to watch her around him. She gently pats his little head and says "hi sweet little baby Caleb!" It is just so cute to hear her say that. She was also trying to feed him a piece of her plastic food! She is a great little caretaker! I got this picture of her while she was just looking at him in awe. I have to say that this is a priceless moment! Enjoy!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like Miss McKenna is at the perfect age to have a sibling. :)