Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Caleb Alford!

On Saturday Dec. 1st our good friends Nori-Lyn and Brian welcomed there precious son Caleb into this world! No one knew if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl! I think I had a harder time with this than Nori-Lyn did! (Patience is not something that is easy for me!) On Sunday we went to meet Mr. Caleb. Poor McKenna is a little confused since we always talk about Katie and Joshs baby as Caleb. I told her that Nori-Lyn had her baby Caleb and that we were going to go see him. I also told her that there were going to be two Calebs - Nori-Lyn and Brians Caleb and Katie and Joshs Caleb. I think she tried to understand as much as an almost two year old can! I told her we were going to the hospital to see Nori-Lyn and Brians Caleb and she said "see Katie and Joshs Caleb too." I told her that we were still going to have to wait a little while because Katies Caleb is still in her tummy. She then lifted up my shirt and gave my tummy a kiss and said "kiss baby Caleb!" She thinks that we all have baby Calebs in our tummies!

We when got the to hospital McKenna was so excited to see Nori-Lyn, Brian and Caleb. She loves Nori-Lyn and Brian and they love McKenna so much too! McKenna sat with me in the chair some while I held Caleb. She would point out his nose, fingers and said "I love baby Caleb." She was very interested in him - at least for a two year old! She was also very gentle with him too. I was very proud of her and how good she was! Nori-Lyn looked great too! She had that new mommy glow to her! Here are a few pictures!

Pround Mommy!

McKenna and me with baby Caleb!


McKenna loves Caleb!

There is his nose!


Being so gentle and sweet!

No comments: