Today I decided to have McKenna help me make some Christmas cookies for this week. My grandmother got McKenna this wonderful invention called the Learning Tower for Christmas. I had been wanting one for a while but just couldn't justify the expense at this time but my grandmother said that she would like to get that for McKenna for Christmas! Since it is so heavy she just had it shipped to our house so we were able to enjoy it a little before the holidays! It is the perfect tower type thing where McKenna can stand in it and be secure and help out in the kitchen or wherever. She had so much fun making the cookies! She put her little apron on and even got a little upset because I guess I don't move fast enough for her and patience is very hard at this age! She had fun helping crack the eggs. stir the batter and especially loved using the cookie cutters! She had a great time icing the cookies and loved the sprinkles! (she is still talking about the sprinkles!) I think the best part of all for her though was eating her cookie at the end. She would have eaten several if I had let her but I told her we had to save some for Santa and the family!! Here are some pictures of our baking adventure!

I am ready to bake!
Helping to crack the egg!

I love to stir!
Making a star cookie!
Icing the cookies!
+copy.jpg)
The sprinkles were so fun!
The best part of all! They were so yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment