Thursday, February 11, 2010

McKenna is 4!

I can't believe that I have a 4 year old. It is amazing how fast these past 4 years have gone but in a way I can't remember life without my precious little girl. She has changed and grown so much in just one year. We no longer have a toddler or a baby. We have a precious little girl who amazes us more and more everyday! This year her birthday fell on a Saturday so we had her party on her actual birthday. To be honest I am glad that her birthday will only fall on a Saturday once every 5-6 years. I know that is me being a little selfish but the past three birthdays I have enjoyed so much making her actual birthday special doing special things that she like to do and being only a small group or just us. Then having her birthday to be able to celebrate even more. This year we were not able to have that "special time" because it was party day too. Don't get me wrong it was a very special day....I guess I just like having two days to celebrate my little girl!!
For her party we had it at Pump it Up. Besides the cake incident it was a fun birthday and McKenna had a great time bouncing away with her friends. Happy Birthday my sweet McKenna Rhae! We love you so much!



Birthday morning!



Big gift from mommy and daddy!

Before the party started!



Sweet friends!

McKenna wasn't too sure about everyone looking at her singing and clapping!



Having so much fun!



McKenna loves the bounce houses!



Wrestling with Clayton!




What a wonderful group we had!




They dropped the cake.....not the highlight of the party but thankfully it was only a broken cake can not a broken arm or leg



Thankfully there was a WalMart across the street so we were able to get a replacer cake so McKenna had something to blow candles out from. Would not have been my first choice but we couldn't be picky and had to take what they had.

Getting ready to blow out the candles!


I love this birthday girl!



We are so blessed!



McKenna loves her cake and ice cream!

Present time!

McKenna was given some wonderful gifts. Thanks to everyone who helped to make her birthday so special!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, McKenna! I hope that this is your best year yet! ;)

Clayton really enjoyed the party! I am so thankful that our kids get along so well. That makes me happy!

I didn't even know about the cake drama! What happened???