Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Years Eve!!

For the past three New years Eves our tradition is taking McKenna to Chuck E. Cheese. When Katie and I were little every New Years Eve we would go to Chuck E Cheese and to a movie and it was a tradition that we enjoyed so much that Todd and I have decided to do that with McKenna! This year Mimi, Grandad, Katie, Josh, Caleb, Reagan, Nori-Lyn, Brian and Caleb all joined us! It was a fun night!

McKenna wanted to wear her new tinkerbell jacket and headband that Mimi and Grandad got her along with her new earrings! We joke saying that this is 8 year old McKenna since she looks so grown up in this picture! I know I am partial but isn't she just beautiful?!?!?!

This was one of the favorites of the night!


Grandad and McKenna having fun!


Trying pop rocks for the first time! This is what she traded in her tickets for.









No comments: