Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Do you ever feel like there are just things in life that you will never get caught up on??? Well for me one of those things is this blog and scrapbooks. I have this horrible image of me sitting in a retirement center at 85 with all of my other friends and they are scrapbooking all of there "senior citizen outings" and I am still on McKennas 2 year old scrapbook (which by the way I am not even that caught up yet!). Well all I can do is try so I am going to try and add some to the blog so I atleast have it documented so when I am 85 and working on scrapbooks I will atleat remember what went on so I will know what to journal!
For Valentines day the city of Frisco hosts a Daddy Daughter Dance. McKenna and Todd went to it this year and had so much fun! They went with McKenna friend Rachel and her daddy Mr. Blake. Melissa (Rachels mommy) and I ordered the girls little wrist corsages! They were so cute and the girls felt so special wearing them. Mckenna loved to dress up and get "fancy" so this was her cup of tea! We curled her hair, put on make-up, the whole bit! Even though I wasn't "allowed" to come in I had fun getting her ready and seeing the excitement on her face! During the dance Melissa and I hit the mall for some coffee at Nordstroms and then picked them up when it was over. Since they were all dressed up we then all went to dinner! Everyone had a great time....especially McKenna!
















1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun. The girls are beautiful! Glad you and Melissa got a break! Too bad they don't do the dance more than once a year! :-)