McKenna had a great Valentines Day! She has really started to understand it more especially since she had a little Valentines party at her school and they gave Valentines to each other! McKenna woke up to a little Valentine gift from Todd and I. One thing we got her was the Tinkerbelle DVD and a princess blanket and pillow so she could have a fun and comfy movie night! She loved them! For lunch that day Mimi and Granddad took us and Katie, Josh and Caleb to lunch at Maggianos! One of our favorites! She had more Valentines to open there too!! That night Mimi and Granddad had McKenna spend the night so Todd and I could go out with two wonderful couple friends of ours to a nice dinner! We all had a great day!! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day too!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Playing catch up!! - Valentines Day
Okay I know that Valentines day was over a month ago but like I have said before my blog is the only way that I will ever be able to catch up with my scrapbook so I want to be able to document everything so when I am working on her 3 year old book when she is 20 I will know what we did and when we did it!!
McKenna had a great Valentines Day! She has really started to understand it more especially since she had a little Valentines party at her school and they gave Valentines to each other! McKenna woke up to a little Valentine gift from Todd and I. One thing we got her was the Tinkerbelle DVD and a princess blanket and pillow so she could have a fun and comfy movie night! She loved them! For lunch that day Mimi and Granddad took us and Katie, Josh and Caleb to lunch at Maggianos! One of our favorites! She had more Valentines to open there too!! That night Mimi and Granddad had McKenna spend the night so Todd and I could go out with two wonderful couple friends of ours to a nice dinner! We all had a great day!! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day too!!
McKenna had a great Valentines Day! She has really started to understand it more especially since she had a little Valentines party at her school and they gave Valentines to each other! McKenna woke up to a little Valentine gift from Todd and I. One thing we got her was the Tinkerbelle DVD and a princess blanket and pillow so she could have a fun and comfy movie night! She loved them! For lunch that day Mimi and Granddad took us and Katie, Josh and Caleb to lunch at Maggianos! One of our favorites! She had more Valentines to open there too!! That night Mimi and Granddad had McKenna spend the night so Todd and I could go out with two wonderful couple friends of ours to a nice dinner! We all had a great day!! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment