Tuesday, March 17, 2009

McKenna's Big Girl Bed!!

McKenna is now in a big girl, full size bed! We moved her into this the night before her accident. This is just another example of God's perfect timing. He knew that we needed her to be in that bed when her fall happened because for a good two weeks after it I needed to sleep with her because she kept waking up and had a very hard time sleeping because of the pain she was in. With this new bed I was able to do that.
Even though she was very excited about her bed I was still a little worried how she would do in it but she did great. She slept in it all night and didn't even get up! She is also so proud of her bed. The past couple of weeks we have had alot of people come by to visit her and the first thing she wants to do is show them her big girl bed! She is so proud of it! Here are a few pics from the first night!

Caleb helped McKenna test out her new bed!



So excited...and for once she was kind of excited about going to bed!



Playing possum!


Sleeping like a baby!! (I was so afraid that the flash would wake her up but I just had to get a picture!!)



No comments: