On Saturday Todd, McKenna and I took and impromptu road trip! Baylor made the Big 12 championship game and it was in Oklahoma City. Since OU and OSU were out there were a lot of tickets for cheap so we decided to take advantage of it and go! McKenna and I had spent the past two weeks pretty much cooped up in the house with her surgery and all so it was a good trip to be able to get out of the house and go cheer on our Baylor Bears! Sadly Baylor lost but we still had a good time and are very happy for them that they made it that far! McKenna had a blast! She was very excited to go on a road trip but about 45 minutes into it she started asking "are we there yet?" She loved the game and all of the action! The whole way up were were working on our AAAAAA...sic em bears and our go Baylor go!!! She was great at the game cheering them on! She also loved the cheerleaders and would try and copy their dances when they would dance. It was SOOO cute! At the end they had confetti go everywhere when they presented Missouri with the trophy....McKenna loved this part and collected a ton of "sprinkles" (that is what she called the confetti. Even a sweet little lady gave her a zip lock bag to keep them in! She was very proud of her "sprinkles!" We drove back that night after the game and McKenna slept the whole way home! She had a big, fun day!! Here are some pictures from the trip!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa - I hit the blog reading jackpot! Lots of new posts!
Hmmm... where shall I begin?
Valentine's Day looks like fun. Maggiano's = Yum-O!
Yeah for McKenna's big girl bed! I knew that she would handle the adjustment just fine. :)
Caleb is getting so big! I know that McKenna loves having him to play with. So sweet...
Glad y'all got to take a fun road trip after being homebound for so long! Fun times!
Post a Comment