Friday, April 18, 2008

Funny stories of McKenna

Usually I am so good about documenting things and remembering things but I think that all of these health issues with me have made me lose part of my brain too. So.....I want to document and remember the funny things that McKenna says and does so I am going to try and put them in the blog from time to time instead of little scrap pieces that I may loose. So here are a couple of recent ones.....

1. Many of you know my grandmother Amma....Well she has been very helpful to me during this and has come over some days to play with McKenna so I can rest. Well McKenna has this new play house (aka a refrigerator box that my dad got and made into a playhouse for her...it is her most favorite toy!) She had poor Amma get in the house with her. Well as many of you know even though she does not act like it she is in her upper 80's. Amma had a little trouble standing up from sitting down in the box and was holding on to the wall and I guess was a little "wobbly." When she was getting up McKenna asked her "Are you learning to walk Amma?" We both just cracked up. Later I realized where she got it. She has been liking to watch Bambi some and when Bambi is first born he is a little wobbly and they say that he is learning to walk!

2. This past Wednesday my dad took off and took McKenna for the day. He took her to gymnastics for me and just had a fun day together. They also went out to see Katie and Caleb. McKenna loves to hold Caleb. It is the very first thing that she wants to do. He was a little fussy but she held him anyway. She asked Grandad why he was crying and he said that Caleb was hungry and that Katie was heating up his bottle. She looked at Caleb, hit her "chest" area and said "Caleb eat Kenna!" I guess she has seen Katie feed Caleb and we always tell McKenna that Caleb is eating so she must think that he is eating Katie. She was just trying to help him out!!

No comments: