Yes, I know Easter was months ago but I am finally making a goal to get back into this blogging thing. As many of you know I have been dealing with some health issues and blogging has just had to go to the back burner for a while but I am going to try and catch up. I want to share our fun times with everyone but I also want to do this for McKenna and to help me when I finally can get caught up on her scrapbook or I may forget all of the fun times and cute things McKenna does. So I am going to try and make it a priority at least once a week.
So..... Easter day was great!! It was our first Sunday to visit a new church and we have been going there ever since. We were so sad and torn to leave our friends at our other church but Todd and I just felt for several reasons that we should start looking around especially for McKenna. The Ridge has been such a blessing to all of us. That Easter Sunday we took McKenna into her class. She was a little hesitant at first but when we came to pick her up she wouldn't leave!! When we finally got her out she said "I like this church!" From then I knew this was a good decision. She talked all day about it and about Penny and Coach (the puppets from the puppet show)
For lunch we went to Mimi and Grandads. (She told them all about how much fun she had at church) She had a great time with Caleb and still loves holding him! Here are some picture from the day. (FYI....I am not in any pics (and won't be for a while!) b/c it was this weekend that I thought I had pink eye b/c my eye was so red....man do I wish that it had only been pink eye!)
So..... Easter day was great!! It was our first Sunday to visit a new church and we have been going there ever since. We were so sad and torn to leave our friends at our other church but Todd and I just felt for several reasons that we should start looking around especially for McKenna. The Ridge has been such a blessing to all of us. That Easter Sunday we took McKenna into her class. She was a little hesitant at first but when we came to pick her up she wouldn't leave!! When we finally got her out she said "I like this church!" From then I knew this was a good decision. She talked all day about it and about Penny and Coach (the puppets from the puppet show)
For lunch we went to Mimi and Grandads. (She told them all about how much fun she had at church) She had a great time with Caleb and still loves holding him! Here are some picture from the day. (FYI....I am not in any pics (and won't be for a while!) b/c it was this weekend that I thought I had pink eye b/c my eye was so red....man do I wish that it had only been pink eye!)



1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about your eye trouble. I guess it has been a while since I saw your blog. Your daughter is so pretty and I know you must be loving being a mother. I will pray that your eye heals soon and you can get back to enjoying life. Take care!
Post a Comment