I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving! It is this time of year that I can't help but think of all of the wonderful blessings that I have been given. Even though we have had some bumps in the road come up the past couple of weeks God has truly blessed us and I am so thankful to Him. I think that Satan tries so hard to attack us this time of year. Even the day before Thanksgiving and incident happened that Satan tried to use to bring me down but I just had to push it away because I know that I have been given so many blessings. McKennas continued good health is at the top of that list. I can't even look at my precious daughter without getting emotional. Her sweet little voice singing songs, her infectious laugh as she gets tickled at Toby, her sweet hugs and kisses, her funny little obsessions, her little pats that she gives me, her joy for life, her sweet little voice saying "I love you mommy"....I can go on and on! I have truly been blessed. I also couldn't help but think of all of the families that have children that are still battling cancer and other diseases. We met so many families while McKenna went through everything this summer and unfortunately I am sure that many of them are still battling their illnesses. Good health is truly something to be thankful for. I think unless one has gone through tough health issues we really don't appreciate the blessing of good health. I know I didn't. Sure, before this summer I was thankful that my family and I were healthy but I just didn't appreciate it like I do now. Good health is a wonderful blessing. Sorry about getting serious.....most of you know how emotional I am and it gets worse during this time of year! About the days activities......On Thanksgiving my aunt and uncle invited us all over for Thanksgiving dinner. We ate some yummy food, spent time with family and watched the Cowboys!! McKenna had a blast with her 2nd cousins! She is the only girl but that didn't phase her one bit! She tried so hard to keep up with them all and had so much fun playing with the boys! Her favorite was Tyler! She would holler his name and chase him all over the house! He is the oldest and he is so good with the babies! He gave them pony rides, played with them and even let McKenna try out his guitar hero game! We had a great time playing that game too and especially loved watching Amma play it! It was great! We had a wonderful thanksgiving and I hope that everyone else did as well!! Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great post, Angie. We are definitely reminded to be thankful for our health.
It made my day to see your sweet grandmother play Guitar Hero! She is so awesome. Give her a hug for me.
Love,
Colleen
Post a Comment