This past weekend was a great weekend but very busy! Katie and Josh were able to get a great house much closer to Joshs new job. They closed a couple of weeks ago and painted and fixed the house up. This weekend we moved them! All of Joshs family came up to help too. They came up from Pasedena and his grandparents came down from OK and his other grandfather lives her. So all of my family and all of his family spent Friday night packing a huge rented truck and several other smaller trucks and unloaded them all. With all the help we had a great assembly line going and got so much done on Friday night. Since we didn't want Katie lifting anything she had McKenna duty! They had a great time working in baby Calebs room! McKenna loved his room and spun around and around saying "Calebs room, Calebs room!" She had fun breaking in his new books and toys for him too! Joshs parents got Pappasitos to go and we had a fun little "fajita break" in between the unloading! As well as all of the yummy desserts that Lynne made (thank you again Lynne!!) It was a late night but was fun getting to see Katie and Josh get settled into their house so they will be ready to start their new family! We are all so happy for them!
On Saturday Katie had a baby shower! She received so many wonderful things for baby Caleb and I can't wait to see him in some of those cute outfits! McKenna was great at the shower! She had fun helping Katie open the gifts for a while until she realized not many of them were toys that she could play with so then got a little disinterested! Thank you again to Holly who played with McKenna while I wrote all of the gifts down! Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics to post right now but I had several people take pictures that are going to give me a CD so when I get those I will post them! I hope that everyone is doing well!!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment