
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Caleb's 3D Ultrasound!
Last week we also were able to be a part of Caleb's 3D ultrasound! McKenna was very excited to see a "picture" of baby Caleb. (I still am not sure how much she understands it all. She went today with Mimi to get some things for baby Caleb and she told me all about it but I wonder what her little mind is thinking about!!) We all crammed in this little room to be a part of the ultrasound. Along with me and McKenna were my parents and Josh's mom who came up from Pasadena to be a part of it. We all enjoyed getting this little "peak" of Caleb. Caleb was a sleepy boy! We caught a few yawns and it was just so cute watching him. I remember how much I loved the 3D we had done of McKenna. It truly is amazing! Katie and Josh are both getting very excited about his arrival (as are we). Just about 10 more weeks and McKenna will be a big cousin! Here is one of the pictures:

