Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hugh and Hollys wedding!!

Well the past few days have been fun but crazy busy! Friday night was Holly and Hughs wedding. On Wednesday we had the bachelorette party and Thursday was the bridal luncheon and rehearsal dinner! McKenna had a blast at the rehearsal. She did so good even though it was another late night for her. Holly gave her some gifts and McKenna loved them! She gave her a pair of pink sunglasses, her own watch, a pink purse and a fun pen! She was definitely accessorized! I can already tell she is going to be my accessory queen! She loved it all and it kept her entertained for a good part of the dinner! On Thursday night the bridesmaids spent the night at my house! We had a great time laughing, crying and telling old stories! We woke up Friday morning and went to get massages! It was so nice to relax before all of the festivities began! That night was the wedding and it was great! Holly looked so beautiful and you could just see the happiness in her eyes and in Hughs too! They are perfect together! McKenna also looked beautiful! She was so cute and again loved the dancing at the rehearsal. There was even a dance floor at the church and she was dancing before the party even started! Well, I think we may be done with weddings for a while. Last year alone McKenna went to 6 weddings and two this year! I think we will try and take a break for about a year atleast! I have added some pictures from the wedding! Hope you all enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great Angie! I love all the pictures of McKenna with her big happy smile! She looked absolutely precious at Holly's wedding...I especially love her little bloomers!

Sarah said...

What a cute little flowergirl! McKenna loooked beautiful. Holly was a gorgeous bride, also. It looks like y'all had fun!