Monday, August 6, 2007

"Nastics" (aka gymnastics!)

For the past three weeks I have been taking McKenna to her first gymnastics class. She had to be 18 months before I could sign her up but I wanted her to do something that would help her release some energy and something that would help her with her gross motor skills. I wasn't sure what she would think about it but she loves it! She even cries when we leave. The first time we left she cried and said "more nastics more nastics" almost the whole way home! Her good little friend Abby is in the class too and every Wednesday when we go to gymnastics she gets in the car saying Abby nastics! She is so excited to go! It is a wonderful facility and the teacher is so good with the little ones. She is really learning alot and it is surprising how each week she gets more confident and can do more things! This past week Mimi went with us because she wanted to see McKenna in her class before she had to start back to school. I had her take some pictures on McKenna during the class! Enjoy!




1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

She's a cutie! I'm not sure I could do some of that stuff now...as an adult :)

We loved Napa! Have you been there before? It was so relaxing and beautiful. Have a great trip!