Well I have been visiting many friends blogs for a while now but have never done one myself so I decided to give it a try! I can't guarantee that I will be the best at this but I will try to update and post pictures the best I can! Hope you all enjoy it!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't WAIT to see McKenna dance at my wedding...this will be the hi-light...she looks so adorable dancing at the wedding! She has to catch the boquet at my wedding...we need to have a practice so she learns how to catch!! Of course she cannot be married until she is 40, but it never hurts to catch the boquet. Little McKenna is SO precious...Hugh and I were talking the other night and we said that McKenna is the baby that inspires us to have a child (in the FAR/distant future)!! I do hope I have a precious red-head baby...reminds me of my Hugh and of Angie too!! We LOVE Mc and her special temperment...she is a reflection of her INCREDIBLE mommy and daddy!! What a blessing you are my BEFRI!!
Looks great - I am starting to think this is the way to go. I'm not sure yet what I am going to do for our fam. I kind of lean towards the books still cuz I can hold them. However, I can't keep up! Life is happening too quickly and I take too many pictures and then no one has time to look at books anyhow...issues! Congrats on making the leap! Kyla K-
Post a Comment