Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A wonderful Snow!

Yes I know it is August and yes I know it is 105 degrees in Dallas today but I am bound and determined to update this blog! So here I go at trying!!

On February 11th we had an amazing snow! We have been so blessed this year with such good snow. Sometimes I had to convince myself that we really were still in Texas! Well like all children McKenna loved the snow!! I think she would have stayed out there all day if I had of let her! This snow was also really good snowman making snow! So of course we had to build frosty with Mickey ears and all! We also tried our hand at fresh snow ice cream! I have wonderful memories of making this as a kid and I wanted McKenna to have that memory too! She loved it of course and I have to admit I thought it was pretty good too!!


trying to taste the snow!


Building her frosty!


Finished product!



My little chef at work!



It was some good stuff!!




1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Love all the updates! She's such a cutie! How do you make fresh snow ice cream???