May 28th was McKennas last day of school. She had a great year!!! She loved school and she will miss it this summer. She doesn't quite understand summer break yet though. She asked me today "mom, is church out for summer too or can we still go there?" She was happy when I told her that we still got to go to church during the summer! Starting out McKenna wasn't too sure about school. She would get a little upset when I dropped her off, but she came a long way. By the end of the year she would go in very excited and ready to start the day. Thankfully though she was always still excited to see me when I picked her up!!! Here is a little look down memory lane!
McKenna's 1st Day of Preschool!!
1 comment:
So cute! She looks so much older! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment