Last week McKenna had her swim lessons!! This is the first summer that I have not been in the pool with her. I was a little worried at first on how she would do but she did great!! The first day I wasn't so sure especially when the teacher told McKenna to put her face in the water she said "No I won't do that." The teacher was great though. She was firm but loving and said yes McKenna we will try it. She did it and did great! The following day she was a face in the water pro! The only thing that she had a hard time with and didn't like was floating on her back but everything else she did great at and loved!! At the end of the lessons the teacher gave them a little trophy and certificate. On the back she wrote everything that they were able to do and she read those when she gave the awards. McKenna has been wanting us to read her accomplishments to her all of the time. She is so proud of how good she did at her lessons and we are proud of her too. She is a little fish!! Here are some pictures of her fun lessons!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute, Miss McKenna! You'll have to come over and swim with your buddy Clayton soon. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment