Well it has been over a month since I have posted anything but things have just been crazy and I have had to prioritize my time and energy and unfortunately blogging didn't make the top list!!! Here are some pictures from Easter!! We had a great Easter and it is so neat to see
McKenna growing and enjoying things and it was especially neat to see her start to understand Easter a little more this year. We had many conversations about Jesus dying on the cross for us and His loves for us and others.
Everytime we see a cross she still says "look mommy is it the cross that Jesus died on for me!"
So here is picture overload with the next several posts....lets start with dying Easter eggs!!

Making all of the pretty colors!

She concentrated so much to get them just right

Patiently waiting for the eggs to turn colors!

Ready to take them out!

Decorating them and putting them in their stand was so much fun!!
NOW HERE ARE PICS FROM THE CHURCH EGG HUNT!!!! WE ALL HAD A BLAST!!
She was ready to get some eggs!!
Filling up her basket!!
McKenna and her sweet little friend Alyssa admiring their eggs!!
She was very excited to see the Easter Bunny again this year!!
EASTER MORNING!!!! MCKENNA LOVED HAVING THE EASTER BUNNY COME AND SHE LOVED HUNTING FOR EGGS!! WE STILL HAVE NOT PUT THE EGGS UP BECAUSE SHE LOVES HUNTING FOR THE EGGS AND HIDING THEM!!!
The Easter bunny came!!

The Easter Bunny gave McKenna her first real Bible and she loved it!!

I just love that little face!

Admiring the
bracelet Mimi and Granddad gave her to wear on Easter!

So excited about Easter!!
I am so blessed!!! I love my little girl!
AFTER CHURCH WE WENT TO MIMI AND GRANDDAD'S HOUSE FOR LUNCH! UNFORTUNATELY CALEB WAS SICK SO WE DIDN"T GET TO SEE HIM BUT MY GRANDPARENTS, AUNT, UNCLE AND COUSINS AND THEIR KIDDOS CAME TOO!!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!
The Easter Bunny came to Mimi and Granddads too!!
McKenna loves her Mimi!!
On another egg hunt!!
They had the best time!!!
McKenna, Ean and Averie....3 sweet kiddos!!
1 comment:
Very cute! Looks like a super fun Easter. McKenna is precious in her fancy dress. My sister and I always judged our dresses by how well they twirled. I bet that is a great twirling dress. :)
We need to schedule a playdate now that school is out and life isn't so crazy! Clayton would love to see McKenna, and I would love to see my friend (YOU!), too.
Post a Comment