A couple of weeks ago I took McKenna and my nephew, Caleb, to the Arboretum! We went there with my friend Tammy and her two cute kiddos Stephen and Alden! McKenna had a blast! She loves doing anything with Caleb and she loves spending time with Stephen and Alden too! The flowers were beautiful....if only I had a full time gardener my flower beds would look just as good!! They also had all of these fun little houses that the kids loved playing in. It was such a wonderful day!! Thanks for inviting us along Tammy! We had a great day!!

Taking time to smell the flowers!

Mckenna and her friends!

Sharing a snack!

Fun times with friends!

Caleb was so good that day and had so much fun too!

They had a blast sliding together!

I have to say this is probably one of my favorite pics of the day! Tammy is a photographer so I had her use my camera and take some of the pictures and she got this one of the two girls! I love the way it shows true joy! McKenna has so much fun whatever she is doing and truly loves all people and I just love that spirit about her. She is truly filled with joy! I hope and pray that she will always have that excitement and will continue to share that with others as she always does!

They had their pretend lemonade stand

Two Precious cousins!
My precious McKenna Rhae!
1 comment:
Great Pictures!!!
Grandad loves you McKenna
Post a Comment