Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Magical Vacation!

Plane Tickets to Orlando - $$$
Walk Disney World Vacation Package - Many coins from the piggy bank
Light up toy and Necklace - $30
Mickey Balloon - $10
Mickey Ice Cream - $3
Watching McKenna enjoy her first trip to Disney World....priceless!!!!


And that is what this past week was for us, PRICELESS! As you may already know (or have guessed) we just got back from Disney World! I have to admit I am a little depressed to even be back because we had such a wonderful time!! McKenna had a blast! I wish that everyone could have seen the excitement and joy in her face when she saw all of the characters and rode the rides. I couldn't help but get teary eyed many times just looking at the joy she was having. (Dad...admit it too...I saw you get a little emotional too and those happy tears in your eyes while watching McKenna have the time of her life!!!! ) We got to Disney on a Wednesday afternoon and were there right in time for one of the parades. Each time a character would come by McKenna would say "Hello Mickey, etc and when they would look her way and wave to her you would have thought they had just given her the world! She loves her Disney Characters and Princesses! Well without this blog post getting too long I am going to post a few pictures right now. I have over 1,000 to go through so keep checking back and I will just be making several posts for Disney for different things we did and saw! This will give you a little sneak peak though!






Waiting to take McKenna's first plane ride! She did really good too! Eveytime we started to take off she would count down from 10 and says "Blast off!" It was really cute!





Daddy and McKenna at the castle! We loved he castle!





McKenna and her friend Pluto! She got to meet him our first day at Magic Kingdom right when we walked in! She was so excited to see him!





One of McKenna's favorites....Cinderellas carousel! She wanted to ride this all of time!




Our little "Belle" McKenna loved being able to wear Belles dress!




Cute little Pumpkin! This was outside of Magic Kingdom.




Magic Kingdom! What a magical place! It was decorated so great for Halloween! I loved all of the fall colors and decorations.




Mckenna was so anxious and excited to meet Mickey and Minnie! We waited in line for almost an hour but it was worth it! It made her trip!





McKenna with Mimi and Grandad at Epcot! McKenna loved Epcot! She would always say there's the ball...lets play catch with it!




The whole gang with Mickey and Pluto! Because we are Disney Visa card holders we were able to get this private meeting with Pluto and Mickey! It was great!




McKenna loves Belle so much! She was so excited to be dressed like her and loved it when we would call her Belle and when people in the park would tell her what a cute little Belle she was!





Just precious! I think Belle loved McKenna just as much as McKenna loved her! It was so sweet how much she was loving on her. (another moment that I was crying!)




McKenna loved Ariel too!! McKenna loved that Ariel commented on her blue eyes and red hair like hers! The characters were just wonderful every where we went!





McKenna loved getting kisses from all of the characters...especially Mickey!




We both loved the castle! It was just beautiful!!

McKenna and Cinderella! One night we got to eat at Cinderellas Castle! It was amazing and McKenna kept calling it her castle since she was dressed like Cinderella. That meal takes two of your table meals so my sweet parents gave us both of theirs so Todd and I could take McKenna to it. Thanks again for always being so sacrificial to us all...even just a wonderful memory like a meal at Cinderellas castle!!!

So as you can see we all had a blast!! I will post more pics and things later! One thing we did there was McKenna's first haircut! It was great to have that milestone done at the best place on earth! I promise not to post all 1000 of my pics but I will add some more when I have time!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love looking at the pictures! The ones with Belle make me teary-eyed too! Such a sweet, sweet little girl...just loves her Mickey!
We can't wait to go back with you and take Caleb!

Colleen said...

Looked like so much fun! I am thrilled you guys had such a fantastic trip. Steve and I can't wait to take our boys someday. I can only imagine the excitement of it all for the little ones!!

Jen said...

What great memories! Loved the pic with McKenna and Belle.

Sarah said...

So cute!!! Looks like y'all had a blast! Keep all of your research - we may need to borrow your notes sometime soon. :)

Lauren and Derek said...

What a magical time!! I can completely relate...I never wanted to leave that place. It truly is the happiest place on earth! Glad all of you had so much fun! McKenna is such a cutie!