Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch!

Last week McKenna and I went with our friends Sarah and Clayton and Melissa and Rachel to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch! We had a great time and McKenna enjoyed everything! It is very hard these days to get McKenna to stay still for a picture much less look at the camera. I remember her 1st pumpkin patch pics were so easy. I just put her down in the pumpkins, acted silly, and she would laugh away and not move! I still got some pretty cute ones this year but McKenna would have much rather been off having fun than smiling for pics!!


Here is a trip down memory lane.....this was McKenna's first trip to the pumpkin patch and we have been every year since! She was the cutest pumpkin in the patch!!




This is pumpkin patch 2007! We went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch this year too and Sarah and Clayton went there with us too!




Thanks for letting me reminisce with the pumpkin patch pics! Here are some from this year!!







This was the hay stack that McKenna loved. McKenna is such a little daredevil. She sees anything that big kids are doing and she thinks that she can do it to. And most of the time she can! She made it to the top. Thank goodness it was after we went to the pumpkin patch that I heard that three days after we were there a little kid fell off and broke his arm and the ambulance had to come. Don't know if we will be climbing it next year!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun times at the pumpkin patch... :)

I hadn't heard about the kid that broke his arm climbing on the hay. I knew that haystack was an ER visit waiting to happen! Thank the Lord that it wasn't one of our little monkeys that fell.

I think that picture of McKenna's first trip to the pumpkin patch in one of my all time favorite pictures of her. So cute...

Jen said...

So cute! What a difference a year makes. Love the pumpkin pic.

Joanna Jurgens said...

OK, I swear it wasn't Nathan that broke his arm :) Seriously, adorable pictures. I know exactly what you mean about it changing so much since they were little. I don;t think I'll even go out there this year trying to handle a toddler and a baby! yikes.