Friday, February 13, 2009

Let's Party.....80's Style!

Last weekend our great friends Sarah and Wade hosted a fun 80's party for Wades birthday! Even though it really wasn't a kids party, McKenna being the lucky and loved little girl that she is was invited to come! She had a great time playing with Clayton and that way they had each other to "hang out" with during the party! Lets just say McKenna loved it!!! She loved being a little 80's girl! As you may have guessed we were all supposed to dress 80's! Thanks to my wonderful friend Holly I was able to crimp my hair....yes she still has a crimper!!! She also had heart legwarmers too!!! So I was set! I found a few other things at the Goodwill and I was good to go! McKenna also dressed the part! We crimped her hair and I found her a cute rocker shirt at Target! (By the way....80's is coming back too! I was amazed at how much Target had! As long as the hair doesn't come back.......!) Even though I searched really hard for some Hammer pants for Todd I couldn't find any in his size so we had to settle for his AC DC shirt and black pants! I am a little hesitant about posting these pics of me but here we go! Have fun and don't ever expect to see my hair that way ever again!!!!


McKenna loved crimping her hair...and getting to wear blue eye shadow!!




Me and my little 80's Rocker girl!


McKenna looked the part!!



Daddy and his little girl!



Me and Sarah!


McKenna and Clayton had a great time!


McKenna and Clayton loved showing us some dance moves!
Showing off their cool plastic Bracelett belts!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Y'all were such good sports!!! Thanks for playing along - you looked totally awesome!

I completely forgot that I had prizes for the best dressed. You definitely deserved one! I'll bring it to you next week if we come over to play. :)