Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve Fun!

For the past two years Todd and I have started the tradition in taking McKenna to Chuck E Cheese for New Years Eve. My parents would always take Katie and I there and then we would go to a movie and have a fun time spending New Years Eve as a family and Todd and I want to do that with McKenna too! This year my parents, Katie, Josh and Caleb, and our friends, The Formans, joined us and we had a great time! McKenna just loves Chuck E Cheese and would go there all of the time if she could!! Here are some pictures of how we rung in the New Year!!!
Caleb loved riding along with McKenna!


McKenna meets friends wherever she goes. (I have no idea who this little boy is but McKenna had fun playing with him!)





Her favorite place to be....on a stage with everyones attention!!! She loved this even more than the games there!




So much fun sliding!


Look at Caleb trying to walk!








No comments: