Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A cute little Minnie!

Well part of me thought about not even posting this b/c I am so far behind but I am hopefully someday going to use my blog to help me catch up on my scrapbook so I better post a little about Halloween!!! So.....over a month ago we had a great Halloween!! McKenna was so excited to be Minnie!! Especially since she was still so exited about Disney World!! McKenna's little friend Abby had a Halloween party so we all went to that. We started the night trick or treating at Mimi and Grandads with Caleb and then Katie, Josh and Caleb went with us to the party for a little while!!! McKenna caught on VERY quickly to the whole trick or treating thing!! She knew that houses with lights on meant candy!!! She would go up to each house and hold her little bag out and say "trick or treat!" It was so cute. And she was also very good about saying "Thank you" too!!! After that night we had to monitor the candy or she would have had all of the candy at once!!! She was also very good at sharing her stash with all of us too!!! Here are a few pictures from the night!!


What a cute little Minnie!


What a sweet face!
So fun Trick or Treating!


Trick or Treat!

Look at all the candy!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute little Minnie! I'm glad that you posted pics. :)