Monday, July 7, 2008
A new bath ritual!
McKenna loves doing everything I do these days. She is wanting to put on make-up, paint her toe nails, and her new thing is putting a towel on top of her head after her bath. A few weeks ago I was drying her off with her towel and she said "no like mommy." I wasn't sure what she was talking about at first and then she tried to get it to stay on her head and I soon knew what she meant! Now, as soon as her bath is done she goes and gets a hand towel out of the cabinet and brings it to me to put on top of her head! She looks like such a big little girl! Here is a cute picture of her modeling her towel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! She's so pretty!!!
Angie I don't know what I am doing, I have already posted one comment. Maybe you will get it. Amma
Post a Comment