McKenna just loves her little cousin!! For the past couple of months we were lucky to be able to have him here at our house some. Even though Katie took 12 weeks for her maternity leave she had to go back the last 6. It was pretty hard for her to leave him but we all came together to help her out. McKenna and I kept him some, my mom and dad took off to keep him, Lynn, her mother in law came up for a week to stay and Sarah, her sister in law came to stay and help out too! So between all of us he was able to stay with family the whole time!
McKenna just loves having him here. She is such a good helper and helps me with diaper changes, bottles and makes sure he has his pacifier. (From time to time though I would see her sneak the paci in her mouth for a moment.) It is so cute to hear her talk to him too. As soon as he gets here she gets down on his level and says "hey little buddy, hey handsome!!" She also tries to share all of her toys and doesn't understand why she can't share her food with him yet! She also wants to do everything that he does (she especially likes getting under his activity gym!) The only time it is hard for McKenna is when I have to put Caleb to sleep. She gets very jealous that I am rocking him and cries "come in here with me mommy, hold me mommy." All in all though she does very well with him! She loves him so much and so do I! We love our little Caleb!!
1 comment:
Caleb sure did love staying with his Aunt Angie and Cousin Kenna!
Post a Comment