Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! We had a great day and McKenna had so much fun! That morning our friends had a little playgroup at their house so McKenna had a great time loving on all of her friends! Afterwards, Katie, Josh and Caleb met us over at Mimi and Grandads and we had lunch and opened our Valentines from Mimi and Granddad. Ever since I can remember my mom has always made us a Valentines basket of goodies so of course she wants to do the same for her grandkids!! McKenna got several books and a really special one with a microphone so she can sing her songs and a dachshund doggie and a fun Elmo mailbox! They also even still remember Todd and I but instead of the baskets it was a gift card to yummy Maggianos!! We can't wait to use that! McKenna loved being able to love on Caleb! She wants to hold him every chance she gets! Here are a few pictures from the day!














No comments: