Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun Class!

The past 7 weeks McKenna and I have been going to a little class. Every week they have a little art activity then the kids get to do some type of play and then they have music time followed by a circle time of songs and finger plays. The teacher is great! You can tell that she truly loves the kids and loves doing this! (I also especially love her b/c she is a germaphobe! she knows that I am too and tells me every day everything that she has cleaned for that day! She even cleans every single glue stick! I love her!!) This past Monday was the last one for this session and they had the kids wear their costumes and we had a little party! Aunt Katie came too and was able to get a few pictures. It has been such a nice class for us to do since Todd has class. After that class McKenna and I them go over and see Mimi and Grandad who have dinner waiting for us when we arrive! It is such a nice treat! Here are a couple of pictures from the class!









No comments: