Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Many new posts and new pictures!
Well I have been slacking again on this blog because we have been doing so many wonderful things that I have just not had time for it. So I decided to do some catch up. The next several posts are all new since I just did them today. We have been doing some fun things and have been very busy! We actually even went to the Arboretum today too but it might be a few days before I get those pics up because they are still on my camera! I just love this time of year. It is probably my most favorite time! I love the cooler weather, the fall clothes and all of the fun things to do with a little one! It is has been so fun experiencing all of this with McKenna this year. She is at such a great age and enjoys life so much and all of these fun new things! It is wonderful to see her excitiment in the little simple things (like flowers and pumpkins and even just grass!) and it remindes me everyday to take time to enjoy them as well. I hope you are all enjoying this time as much as we are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment